Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

snow coming to WI

lboy1971

Looks like we'll be getting some snow tomorrow. Nothing like what they got out east. According to the local media about 8-12inches. Hopefully we'll get to take some action shots too :)

I'm looking to only get about 2" of it, starting with rain and sleet, but it coud track a little south-east and I could get more. My 7117 with the blower lboy hooked me up with a year and half ago are all ready to go.

60s here yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Dropping to 30s over the weekend. My luck - warm when I'm working, freezing cold when I am off.

Biggie rat does have a way of putting things in perspective! I wouldn't mind some 70 or 80 degree weather myself. I took my better half to Miami over Valentines Day in search of some 70 or 80 degree weather.....but instead, we brought the Wisconsin weather with us. Yep, there were even frost warnings while we were there. FROST!!

No snow here....just light rain.:( I got three tractors inside buildings waiting for snow.:D Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

60 degreees in the boston area today. can you believe we had single digit temps and a blizzard a few days ago. more than half of that snow is gone. Can't complain about that. snow to play in and warm blue skies all week.

quote:
Originally posted by lndscpr
60 degreees in the boston area today. can you believe we had single digit temps and a blizzard a few days ago. more than half of that snow is gone. Can't complain about that. snow to play in and warm blue skies all week.
Yeah, just wait till the weekend! can you say frigid??? Elon

Shop furnace didnt kick on but once in the few hours i was out there today. That's a good thing because the cold is on it's way. I live near Biggie and i'm with him, bring on the warm weather!! Sean aka Zippo

quote:
Originally posted by ZippoVarga
Shop furnace didnt kick on but once in the few hours i was out there today. That's a good thing because the cold is on it's way. I live near Biggie and i'm with him, bring on the warm weather!! Sean aka Zippo
Wait! No better check your furnace. We are sending 10(or less?) degree weather your way for the weekend. It is -2 to 2 degrees right now north and west of Milwaukee, WI, -14 to -20 wind chills and slipping south. It's not like we haven't had it before, but late December, all of January and a few days this month, the high temperature during the day was above 30 deg for at least 54 days running. Like MPH said some Siberian summer comming at us now.:D:D:D

Bob, Stayin out of the shop now....BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! It's so cold even the furnace is shivering!! Just means more computer time. Which is the next best thing to being on, working on or just looking at the tractors. BTW, That's a great freebie you posted in my not quite politically correct post in show and tell...lol. STAY WARM!!!! Sean aka Zippo

It was 76 degrees here Thursday, and struggled to make 40 today. Right now it's 32 degrees and raining. We rarely get snow, usually just freezing rain.