Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Decals still no luck!

FastPaul

I thought I'd ask once more Dose anyone no where or who can get decals ??? I really want to get going on the restoration job on my 66 simp. Landloard,If I could find a decals It would really get me motovated to jump into action on this project Thanks for any help guy's Just think what she could look like!!

Paul, Most of the guys restoring Simplicities end up taking their old decals to a good printing shop to get them reproduced. The ones that I have seen done look almost better than factory.

I just picked up my set of decals last weekend for the Broadmoor 728 that I'm restoring. I had them made at a sign shop in Old Saybrook, CT. They did a great job, and the price wasn't outragous. [img]/club2/attach/riprat/CIMG2347.JPG[/img] They are covered with a sheet of papre that doesn't get peeled off until they are applied so they are tough to see in the picture, but this gives you a good idea. I brought in the fenders, the grille, and the console for them to match them, and took many digital photos of the gear shift decal and provided them with a pencil rubbing for the size. Hope this helps.

Unless you can find another one of those sets that was on ebay a while back, you'll probably have to get them from a sign shop. I think I'll contact Tony Gilleto at Maple Hunter decals and see if he has any plans to make Simplicity decals. He makes nearly all of the B series decals at an affordable price (about $40-$50 per set), though the quality is not quite as good as Wells. He makes decals for many brands so I would think it is very possible he'll have Simplicity ones in the future.

IF, the Simplicity decal on the side of the hood is the same size as on a 63/64 I might be able to get you a couple of them, measure yours and I'll check mine when I get back home friday. You see, my daughter made the mistake of asking how to repay my tractors for getting parked outside so I could put her car in. Couple years ago she made me up two for my LL. Only needed one on it so I'm gonna take the remaining one down when I take her her car Sunday and get more of them made up. Dads are rotten sometimes :D:D

Hi Chris,I working with Tony at Maple Hunter on Decale for a 2012 right know.He told me if I get him some measurement and pics he can make them.Might want to give that a shot

I am going to need decals for a 2010 this summer. This was repainted green over the decals so I can't give details to a sign shop. If someone has what was on it and can get them made I will gladly reimburse or prepay for them. Thom.

I am going to need decals for a 2010 this summer. This was repainted green over the decals so I can't give details to a sign shop. If someone has what was on it and can get them made I will gladly reimburse or prepay for them. Thom.

Paul, if you find out where to get those white hood decals, please let me know. I need two for my 515 and like Thom, I have nothing to go by for reference or size. The ones on your hood look identical to what I need -