Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

66 Landlord Restoration (started)

FastPaul

Ok I've taken a little break since the B-1 got done.Now it's time to get busy on the LL ,Took her over to work today and gave her a good bath got all the decals preasure washed off brought her home and got her up on jack stands I've got new decals coming and I got the hydro lift pump back together and bench tested ,just got to rebuild or find another BGB this one dosen't sound to good .Wish me luck I'll keep you posted!! She's ready

Very dirty

Squeeky clean!!

I'm timing you Paul.....I know you'll have it done before I even have a chance to stop drooling over your AC. BTW, I posted pics of the WH in my freebie post in case you hadnt ventured back to see it. Sean aka Zippo

As fast as you get your projects done I figure that you should have the tractor finished by the time I finish typing this post!!!!!

Paul..If the flex discs at the drive shaft coupler are loose or the discs are damaged, it will give the feel of a bgb with too much play. Don't invest in one until you ruled out the driveshaft.

Guessin you might be done with this one before I get back from Minn next week. Maybe then I can finish the 3314 now that I have all the pieces, for the past week.

Your making me keep my project 3012H going piece by piece. I now have the the frame, front end, steering components done. Soon I can bolt them back together and give it the final cover coat of "Calypso Coral" paint. In the rear I have the BGB back together and bolted all back up tight to the Vickers and painted. But all this has taken me since last summer which has been 3 restorations ago to you.