Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new owner of power max

9020dave

Hello everyone, I just joined the club. I have good reason, I recently purchased a power max and very pleased with my purchase. The original deck did not come with the tractor but it did come with a pull behind self propelled 60" deck. I hope to locate an original deck for my tractor. This websight is put together extremely well. I have alot to learn to navagate around here. I read and understand people like to see pics, I'll get some on here soon. (if I can figure out how to download to my pc?) If I need to technical help with my machine is there separate topic lists I can choose from? I'll enjoy hearing and conversing with you all.

Welcome Dave. Best thing I can tell you is to use the search engine on the sight with a few key words on your topic and you should bring up lots on any ?? you might have. It's true that many questions have been asked and there is an area for commonly asked questions, however we don't mind any resonable question as long as you supply us with enough information to properly assess the problem so we can help properly diagnose any problem you may have. Don't be affraid to ask us most anything about your tractor. You'll find by reading up on the sight that there are certain area's for certain type questions but anything for your tractor just pop it out here. And yes, we LOVE pics around here.

Welcome Dave, I live in Morristown so we are pretty close. Cannot help you with a PowerMax. All my tractors are smaller. You will find all you need here with some searching. Cheers,

Welcome to the most addictive sight on the internet Dave. Nothing but good things come of a membership of this sight. A $10.00 well spent. Sean aka Zippo

Welcome to the club Dave.You will definately enjoy that Powermax,it is a workhorse.I love mine,as i'm sure all other owners on this site do.