Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

looking for info

ehertzfeld

Hey, dose any one know the numbers for the snow blower spout angle kit? I pick up a choke kit, and would like to see how the real one works before trying to install it. I searched for two days, but cant seem to find anything. thanks Elon

Elon, Check out this Ebay ad: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Simplicity-Tractor-Snow-Blower-Attachment-42-Mower_W0QQitemZ7743866643QQcategoryZ42230QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem This snowblower model has a factory spout angle adjuster - I looked up the blower mfg number on the Simplicity site and found part numbers, etc. Was thinking about installing a angle adjuster after I saw Terry Hart's post a week ago. But buying the parts thru Simplicity looks very expensive.

This is an interesting thread. Never thought about the angle adjustment and never saw any posts about it Also, part #40 in UCD's diagram is one I never noticed before either. Feel like it is only February and I already owe the club $$$$$ beyond what I paid in dues for all the information I have gotten here!!!! Dan aka IronPony