Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dads B12

Killer_A-C

Wow thats one sweat looking tractor... I am glad I'm not the first one to reply LOL..When I first seen those brackets on the side I thought they was some sort of GULP running boards..Shows you how must I know about loaders..

Matt, Thanks for putting that tractor together for me to drive in the parade at Spring Fling. I appreciate it since I was not planning on bringing any tractors. LOL With the car problems I have been having lately, I'll be lucky to have a car to drive to Blacksburg.

Matt, I just took a good look at the seat on that tractor. That doesn't look factory. Is that a modification that you put together yourself?

Looks like a very nice looking tractor to me. Cant wait to see the finished tractor with the loader on it when you have it all finished.

It is the original seat and back. The armrests Mary made for us. Dad had the chrome rechromed. He got as much in the chrome than he does in the whole tractor. Go figure.

I won a B12 seat on Ebay a couple of years ago and put it on my late model B10. That is the most comfortable seat on any of my tractors.