Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BOlson

Registry

Kent
When you view the detailed information on your tractor, it should give you a link to update the information. If it doesn't, it means that you're either not logged in or there's a problem with your cookie...

grandpawrichard
I can't log in to the club either! here's the error code that I get: records found=1 Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' Type mismatch: 'Response.Cookies(...)' /clubhouse/_fpclass/login.asp, line 49 I just Know that I'm missing some GREAT chats! Dick

JeffNemes
Also after you log on you may have to go to "join club" (form should be filled out already) and go to bottom and click "submit edits" - even if you didn't change anything. I had to do this before to get to the "member" registry. Kent had previously mentioned we might have to do this. It makes sense if you periodically delete your cookies.

JeffNemes
Bob - if you registered as a 700 it doesn't seem to be there. Did you previously register a tractor model and if so what was it? Have you bookmarked right to the club or home page? Dick - it sounds like the clubs private features are not working for you. Is your browser set to accept cookies?

grandpawrichard
Kent, Yes, my browser is set to accept cookies, I checked. I can't get in using either Netscape 4.71 nor IE 5.0. This problem just started last week. I've never had a problem until now. Computers, ya gotta love 'em ( or love to hate 'em!) ;0) Dick