Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
lndscpr

Allis?????

lndscpr
the other 2 in the pic are. i was thinikng of picking these up. but i just dejunked my yard. dont want to junk it up again. One is a yoemna other is an older broadmooor. according to the ad they are running and they are free for the taking. just need new tires.

tec2484
quote:
Originally posted by lndscpr
the other 2 in the pic are. i was thinikng of picking these up. but i just dejunked my yard. dont want to junk it up again. One is a yoemna other is an older broadmooor. according to the ad they are running and they are free for the taking. just need new tires. [img]/club2/attach/lndscpr/728r.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/lndscpr/3freer.jpg[/img]
John How can you not take them at that price???

lndscpr
Dont forget i would have to take the toro or whatever too. Hard to pass on it but i already have 3 runners. I dont need 3 more. I may go if they are still there on tuesday when i have some time. They may still be there i have seen this ad posted 3 times. in the past month. Please dont kick me out of the club for a moment of sanity, or is it insanity?????[:0]

Jovee
It doesnt look like a Made To Destruct either but don't hold me to that. Whatever it is, I would't think twice about them for that price. Keep the complete one, pull the motor from the other then figure out what the oddball is and resell it if it doesnt need much. Extra money for the good toys is always good when it comes from a freebie.

rs07
quote:
Originally posted by Bear
Looks like a toro
I have to agree it's a Toro. My next door neighbor used to have one just like it. I believe they made them all the way through the 80's until they picked up the Wheel Horse line.