Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonnysac

• comet66

• Chris727

• ZippoVarga

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Well I got my B-10 done and I graded the new driveway base today:D.

I had everything rechromed;)

This is the B-10 hard at work:D.

Man Jonny!!:)8D Color me Green with Envy for sure! I KNOW youve put in a LOT of hard work to get them to that shape but...WOW!! You should be VERY, VERY proud!!8D PS: Im billing you too! Ive gotta clean the drool of my keyboard now!!:D

I am impressed and, as Blu said, you should be very proud af a job well done. I am going to need a motivational instructor over here to keep me going on my project. Looking at these great projects actually depresses me because mine and done yet.

great pictures, I really like the one down low with the tractor climbing the hill. JH

Did you powder coat the grader blade? I would think that after grading the drive with it you would have at least a little dirt on the blade. I would think that powder coating even has it's limits. Judging from the size of those bed stones i'm surprised there's not even a scratch on the grader blade. Or did you use another machine to do the work and take the B-10 out for a photo op? Just an observation and a request for your powder coating connections if indeed the B-10 did the grading. Sean

Hey thanks guys:). The chroming cost me about 160.00 dollars and I was just messing with you guys about using it to grade the new drive you got me ZippoVarga:I:o). Thanks again:D!!!

Jonny, it looks too good to put to work, so I dont blame you for not using it. I wouldnt either. I saw you had 15 total, how many are restored? Can we get a line up picture of them all together????? Nothing like having a parade of your own!! Excellent work!! Keep the pics coming!!! Sean

I have almost nine done now the homesteader will be # nine. I am going to try and get them all in a line up for everyone but for now I will start a new topic of a show I went to two weeks ago with five of my mowers;). It will be titled (show pics).

Johnny, did you have the lift lever chrome dipped? I inquired about having the lever done on my B10 and they told me they had to dip the whole thing because of the chrome immersion process. I was afraid that after chroming, the paint would not stick well to the lower portion so I have not had this chromed.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow... That's outstanding! High quality work... Any pointers? I really admire people like you that has the patience to restore everything completely. I'll have to try to follow your example..

P.S. where did you find the hood screws? I've been needing some for my B-210, but no luck in finding any.

Local Hardware store. 5/16 x 18 x 1" stainless thumb screws. The hood bolts for the B-210 are different than the B-10 they are the thumb screw style.