Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

White Ground

MPH

Sure looked white down there flyin' from Minn to the windy city, believe that was Wis. under me, maybe cameras don't work when it snows there, also heard of 8-12 inches landing in Pat's neck of the woods the day after I passed through, hmmmm}:):D

Marty There was a long narrow band of snow that came through here. Light fluffy stuff and no wind. If the wind does pick up before it gets a crust it'll be a good snow storm. Hard to tell how much there was tho. Maybe 8" + and heard of 14" 8 miles south of us. It was so fluffy & light it was hard to blow the yard out and with no wind it was hard to see no matter which way I was blowing it. I wasn't a happy camper when I was going to start snowblowing with the 9020. My stepson used it last and never told me he broke the throttle cable and wrecked the blower belt:(. Also he bent the grill by not being careful when lowering the hood being it hits the hydraulic couplers on the front. Took me longer to get everything ready than to blow out the yard. Can't figure it out when I use it it works :Dflawlessly and every time he uses it something happens that has to be repaired:(

The age old problem of who does it belong to? That is the only person that really cares. Wayn, I sure miss MN!! Dan aka IronPony