Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3 Simplicity Tractors Found

pintopete

I was at a local dump day and saw 3 Simplicity tractors. They are a 7010, 2010, and a 728. I liked the 2010 the best. I may have to ask if it is free to a good home. I searched for specs on the 2010 and could not find them. Does it go by another name, ie Landlord? The 2010 is missing a front wheel. I will have to go back and look further. I thinh the only one that had a mower was the 728. I am more interested in gardening anyway. Thanks, Peter.

The 2010 is a Landlord. If you can`t get them for free offer them $15.00 or so each. That`s more than they can get for them as scrap iron.

Pete get all of them if you can and sell them whole or part them out to club members or on ebay. It will put more parts and or tractors out there. And everyone needs parts. Plus it will give you more tractor money.

• 4 months later...
I have a 1972 B10 garden tractor in which i am just starting to work on. is their any after market parts such as tillers, front end buckets . just mowed 3 acreas with it and decided to bring it back to original condition, would like to find another 72 for parts , please respond for additional information, Thank you Rkons

quote:
Originally posted by rkons
I have a 1972 B10 garden tractor in which i am just starting to work on. is their any after market parts such as tillers, front end buckets . just mowed 3 acreas with it and decided to bring it back to original condition, would like to find another 72 for parts , please respond for additional information, Thank you Rkons
I believe that the last B 10`s were made in 1967. Check the classifieds or post a add in the wanted section on the site here. I Think there`s a couple in there.