Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC808

New member of the family....

AC808
I brought this home today for the mere price of $40...not sure what Im goign to do with it...I now have 2 motorless 917s...:-) on the way home I also found a 7119 thats looking like it might need to live here also...Someone help me stop...

biggie_rat
quote:
Originally posted by ZippoVarga
BR!!!! I can't imagine in my wildest dreams that you would let that tractor be disposed of! I know..........ya got a kohler on the shelf dontcha? lol
No comment. B.R.

tec2484
quote:
Originally posted by AC808
on the way home I also found a 7119 thats looking like it might need to live here also...Someone help me stop...
If you drive a stick the brake is the center peddle. If you have and automatic it is the peddle on the left. I would say hit the brakes about 1/8 of a mile before you get to the 7119. Almost forgot use your turn signal, so people behind you know that you are stopping to look at the tractor.:D

Wishin2BMowin
"Someone help me stop..." As far as I know there is no cure! I would have snatched that up for $40.00 any day! Of course the wife may have had a different opinion... LOL finding an engine...

AC808
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Nice find,Jay! Why would you want to stop?
Kenny..I really dont know...Tomorrow, I may see if the 7119 can be hauled home...That appears to have a 48" deck with it...