Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-112 & B-207 pics

fourfiftyfred

Well I,m new to the site and new to posting pics but I'll try. By the way both of these tractors were freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just needed a little fixin.

Ryan the welcome to the club. The 112 ad 207 look purty good. And we do like pics, But when posting pics leave a blank line between the picture names so they scroll down rather than side ways. George

Your pic size is OK, but as George said, leave a space between the pics by hitting enter and placeing the start of each picture on the left column. Also, you can go into your post and edit your own post yourself. Otherwise the tractors look great. Thanks for shareing.

Great looking pair of freebies there! I have a B-110 and would love to get it a little brother B-207 or 208. The 112 looks like it is set up to do some good heavy work with those tires and weights, and the stack makes it all business. 8D8D8D Front and rear lights with a rear work light to boot. Way to cool.

It is quite the work horse!!!! I took the orginal lights off so they wouldn't get damaged, I mainly use it for hauling firewood right now. I recently aquired a 46" sickle bar, snow/dozer blade and a belly mount grader blade. I'm in the process of adding the hydro lift to the B-112 now. I also have a 48" and a 36" mower decks that came with the tractors. I recently found a set of rims so I bought the ag. tread tires at family farm and home $47.00 a tire. The orginal tires don't get all that much traction in the clay/muck soil around my place.As far as the stack goes it just didn't look right without one!!! (I think they should have came from the factory with stack mufflers.)

Nice way to start and it looks like you have the room to put up a pole barn if it becomes a disease like most of us. I am up to eight now and a city dweller.

If you notice in the 5th and 8th pic you can see a pole barn in progress It's a 30 x 50 with 12' sidewalls that I'm slowly get built.

I see you are just a stones throw from Kalamazoo. There is a pretty decent show and swap in Jones, Mi each spring. Not too far down the road. Sounds like you have a great start on all the attachments!

Nice looking pair. Love my B-112. Like the 'baby brother' concept you have too. To me, a stack muffler looks boss from every angle except from the drivers seat. Had one on a Gilson I've since gotten rid of.

quote:
Originally posted by msiebern
I see you are just a stones throw from Kalamazoo. There is a pretty decent show and swap in Jones, Mi each spring. Not too far down the road.
Mike when is the sshow in Jones?

quote:
Originally posted by tec2484
Mike when is the show in Jones?
Here is the info as it was posted in the Events & Gatherings Forum. I am sure that RayS & Bunky as well as some other of our Michigan members have attended in the past and can shed more light on what you might expect. Maybe enough club members there to have a small club gathering? It is May 6 & 7. Michiana 21th Annual Antique Engine and Tractor Swap Meet Boot Hill Ranch, 1 1/2 miles east on Bair Lake St. Contact: Daisy E. Wagner, 980 Canaris St., Constantine, MI 49042; 269-435-7241 Three is also a large garden tractor show up by Ludington around the 4th of July. John Holcom usually posts info on that one as it comes nearer.

That is a nice looking pair of tractors. You can't beat the price either! With the attachments you have found I predict another person coming down with garden tractor fever. There is no cure. The only treatment is more tractors! I would start planning now for an addition to the new shed because they fill up fast with tractors. You have a great start and welcome to the club!

There usually is a lot of lawn and Garden stuff at jones, in Fact the Tractor and engine guys were complaining a year or so ago... Oh well I like it all.. Usually some good deals there too..

Nice freebies,Ryan.I've gotten a few freebie tractors,none looked as nice as those!I might be in for a meet up in Jones.

Nice looking pair of freebie tractors you have. Welcome to the club.:D^ Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

Welcome to the club. Great looking pair of freebies. Now if you could only figure out a way to put a vertical stack on the 207.