Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MDB

3314-H Project

MDB
Thought I would show you guys Thursday afternoons project.

Here we have a bone stock 3314-H

Vickers hydrostat, old stlye PTO

Starting to disasemble

Engine hoist hooked to the front, floor jack supporting the rearend, I used two C clamps to hold the front axle from tipping.

Split apart

Another veiw of how I held the front up.

Removing the lefthand hub with the BIG puller:D

Here is a hint of what my project is...can anyone guess?

Another hint.....;)

Still another...

And yet another....:D

If you guessed cone clutch with 7100 stle idler pulleys you are correct8D:D

It was a pretty strait forward project, the only real mod that I had to do was drill a new hole for the PTO lever

Here it is all back together and ready to go to work, The Newly updated 3314-HCC (Cone Clutch) I started on this project at 1:00 PM on and had everthing back together by about 6;00 PM that evening. Hows that for fast, Paul?;):D

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Nice quick job Mike, actually, a little too quick, you forgot to take off that excess iron while you had the tools out.[V]
Thought about taking the excess scrap off of it Marty but did not think the new owner would like that too much......[:0] Thanks for all of the comments guys.:D

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by vfd702
Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder where that sideplate came from ????? And the speed of this project is due to the EASE of which you can work on a RBT no doubt. Looks good neighbor !!! ken
Yes, I almost forgot to thank my Old RBT Buddy VFD702:D for the 7100 side plate without which this project would not have been possible. Thankyou Ken8D As far as ease of work would rather work on an FDT anyday....;)