Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest Project 207E

mowerman1193

I picked this up last Saturday to fix up for my cousin to use..I bought it from Bunky's Grandpa..He has owned it almost since it was new and put a new shortblock in it back in the early 90's but it siezed up on him last year..Bunky had it listed for sale on here for quite awhile so you all missed out,LOL Got all the original paperwork and manuals with this as well as a whole lot of extra parts from some parts tractors he had...A shame I have to give it away..But maybe the good deed will pay off someday..I took a motor off a old parts Broadmoor and put it on this..Runs real nice..will make my cousin a nice ride..I need to install new belts ect yet and the deck rollers are pretty worn..Maybe by the time the grass needs cut I will have it all ready for him..

quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Nice ,Chrome wheel weights?!!!!! those are sweet;)
Must be the glare from the sun on the wheel weights..They are just painted white and have some rust bleeding through.. Chrome weights though hmmmm thats a neat idea..too bad it cost so much to have stuff plated...I wish I would have been hooked on these little tractors back when I was working at the factory as we had a plating department...Lots of guys was bringing in headers and valve covers ect..I could have took peice by peice in and end up with a complete plated tractor...LOL

quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
quote:
Originally posted by FastPaul
Nice ,Chrome wheel weights?!!!!! those are sweet;)
end up with a complete plated tractor...LOL
I thought about that, too bad it is sooooooo expensive. That would look really cool. Elon