Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New to board

Mikedm

Saw this board some time ago, was nice to look at at the time but did not need it then. Since then dad has threatened to give me his old Allis Homesteader. The last time he made a threat like that he gave me a 1947 Ford 2N tractor and 2 minutes after giving it to me he said "Wouldnt it be nice to fixer up and geter running again?" :)I am expecting the same question Friday when I go over. So thanks in advance for the volumes of info.

welcome, I have a cousin with a camp near Georga Center, Vt. It would be a good idea to join the club and you will gain a wealth of information. JH

Mike, welcome to the best tractor site on the net, this is a great bunch of guys and gals and there is a wealth of info here. BTW we love pics. lots of pics.:D

Welcome Mike. I'm sure you'll find more information than you ever thought was possible to find on these neat little tractors.

Mike, get the homesteader and we'll all have you wishing you had 10 more tractors to go along with them. Best sight on Alis and Simps ANYWHERE is right here. We look forward to helping and possibly learning from you as well. Join up. Best 10 bucks you'll EVER spend. Sean aka Zippo