Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
vfd702

For sale tomorrow......

D-17_Dave
quote:
Originally posted by lboy1971
What is the orange bar for that's bolted on the side of the frame below the carb?
I believe that's the bracket for supporting the seat angle rod for a front blade. So I think that's what your seeing. I think it's those RB's that's throwing you off.[:0]:D

D-17_Dave
Sems like I remember seeing the same bracket before and someone asking the same question. So this makes twice I can't remember. Guese them RB's are affecting me now.lol

RayS
quote:
I believe that's the bracket for supporting the seat angle rod for a front blade. So I think that's what your seeing. I think it's those RB's that's throwing you off.[:0]:D
The bracket for turning the blade from the seat should be on the other side of the tractor.

msiebern
quote:
Originally posted by MDB
http://www.siefkerauctions.com/MARCH_CONSIGNMENT_31106/MarchCons.htm
That looks like a great auction. Would have been fun to go, but I saw this link too late. It was only a little over an hour down the road from me :(

MDB
Had a great time at the sale, The 7116 sold for $1000 and went to a nonclub member. The gentleman that bought it has a nice original B-12 that I have been trying to buy from him for several years...now may be the time...:D Had a good visit with Club member KC8QYB (Dan Nighswander) and his Brother and VFD702.I think you guys should have bid more, I was not going near it, not an RBT....:D