Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

For sale tomorrow......

vfd702

If it runs as good as it looks anything under $500 would be a good buy. What is the orange bar for that's bolted on the side of the frame below the carb?

quote:
Originally posted by lboy1971
What is the orange bar for that's bolted on the side of the frame below the carb?
I believe that's the bracket for supporting the seat angle rod for a front blade. So I think that's what your seeing. I think it's those RB's that's throwing you off.[:0]:D

Sems like I remember seeing the same bracket before and someone asking the same question. So this makes twice I can't remember. Guese them RB's are affecting me now.lol

Other than what looks like battery acid has ran down from under the dash tower on both sides,it looks to be in very good shape.

quote:
I believe that's the bracket for supporting the seat angle rod for a front blade. So I think that's what your seeing. I think it's those RB's that's throwing you off.[:0]:D
The bracket for turning the blade from the seat should be on the other side of the tractor.

quote:
Originally posted by MDB
http://www.siefkerauctions.com/MARCH_CONSIGNMENT_31106/MarchCons.htm
That looks like a great auction. Would have been fun to go, but I saw this link too late. It was only a little over an hour down the road from me :(

Had a great time at the sale, The 7116 sold for $1000 and went to a nonclub member. The gentleman that bought it has a nice original B-12 that I have been trying to buy from him for several years...now may be the time...:D Had a good visit with Club member KC8QYB (Dan Nighswander) and his Brother and VFD702.I think you guys should have bid more, I was not going near it, not an RBT....:D