Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

LL Restoration 100% done!!

FastPaul

I got up early and spent the day finishing up all the little things,Rebuilt the carb and put new fuel lines and filter,she fired right up and ran great, took her for a little test ride.Thanks everyone for all your nice comments and encouragement,That really helps keep me going!I think I'm gona take it eazy for a while and redo some of the atachments She's not to pretty here:(

I,d say she's much happier now!

As always, looks great Paul. Mark another down in the finished column for you. Now what attachment you gonna fix up and put on it?

Paul, Beautiful job including the matching lug bolts. Are the front wheel dust covers chrome, polished, or painted?

Really nice. I think that is the best looking Simplicity model they ever made. Yours looks super. Thanks for sharing.

You did a mighty fine job on that one..Now you need a Simplicity cart restored like that and take neighborhood kids for rides LOL..

What kind of lug tires are those..They look like they have a slight curve to the lug..Different from what I have seen before..

Hey kevin there Carlisle Power trac 23-8.50-12
quote:
Originally posted by mowerman1193
What kind of lug tires are those..They look like they have a slight curve to the lug..Different from what I have seen before..

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
That one's too nice to ever work again!
Ya know, people tell others that all the time, but I can't recall any one doing just that!!! :) By the way Paul, very nice job! gunna take the spring off to sleep?:o):o):o) Elon

Great as usual - there's nothing left to say that hasn't already been said about your work. And I've been working over a year refurbishing a Homelite mower deck, the shame of it all!

Great looking tractor Paul what kind of paint do you use for the pulleis ,steering column ,steering wheel and pto lever? where did you get the seat it looks awsome looks a lot better than when she started. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=59940