Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More free stuff....!!!

AC808

Picked these up at the local recyle center (NEITHER of these are freecycle items!) Not sure if the mower runs or not... this may become my 'go-fast' tractor. [img][img]/club2/attach/ac808/~ce537.jpg[/img] found this in another pile not to far away... [img][img]/club2/attach/ac808/blower.jpg[/img]

Ecellent find there, that blower looks pretty good. Might be the right one for that tractor, my little Broadmoors do a great job blowing snow.

Nice find....just out of curiosity, how long have you had "the fever"? Seems to me the longer a person has "the fever" the more apt that person is to be in the right place at the right time, or have a goog sniffer for good deals, or just know the right people. Great finds!!

Jay, don't you feel guilty about not letting a less fortunate person get the mower and blower? lol Did you get that after leaving the auction or pick it up on your way to the auction yesterday? You should've seen my pickup when I left. I had a fridge,wood stove,2 push mowers,2 walkbehind snowthrowers,2 JD snowthrower attachments and 4 bikes piled on top. I didn't bring my trailer because when I do that I usually don't buy anything, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by lboy1971
Jay, don't you feel guilty about not letting a less fortunate person get the mower and blower? lol Did you get that after leaving the auction or pick it up on your way to the auction yesterday? You should've seen my pickup when I left. I had a fridge,wood stove,2 push mowers,2 walkbehind snowthrowers,2 JD snowthrower attachments and 4 bikes piled on top. I didn't bring my trailer because when I do that I usually don't buy anything, lol.
Thats what happens to me when I decide to take the car to an auction. I usually end up buying two truck loads and have to go home and get the truck AND trailer and drive all the way back8)

the best things I've pulled out of our local recycling center was an old metal brake and about $30 worth of copper piping.

I was to an auction about 2.5 years ago with my dad and his chevy 1/2 ton truck. I bought a bunch of lawn tractor attachments,parts engines, 4 riders and a whole bunch of other stuff. Luckily we had our 14ft trailer but I had also bought a yellow 89 S10 at the auction and a small homemade 2 wheel trailer. When I left I had his truck and trailer full along with the S10 and trailer that I bought at the auction, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by KSever
aahh, I hope you're not invading my freecycle area down here in Platteville area :D
Actually, Kris I did join that one...:-)