Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3212H decals

tall-guy2

Hi Gary, and welcome to the club. There is no one that I know of that are making decals for 3212s. Your best bet is if you still have your old ones to take them to a good print shop or sign shop and have them custom made.

Thanks Mike I do have the old ones. Can you use a heat gun to get them off. If i can get them off i will see if I can get some made.

Gary, I am not sure if you can save them with a heat gun or not. Some of the guys that have done this have taken the pieces that the decals are on (such as the hood, seat pan and side panels) to the print shop to have the old decals copied before removing them.

Gary, welcome to the site. As for the decals I've been looking for some myself, I'm planning on repainting mine this summer, if all goes well. If you are serious about having them custom made, maybe we can work out the cost of set-up, and see if anyone else is interested in the 3200 series decals. -Mark

Mark Yes I am serious about having them made. I asked local sign shop today, Idid not have parts with me so he could not tell me for sure the price. With what I told him he though some ware about 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. I will take parts to him so I can get price for sure and let you know. Gary

That doesn't sound like a bad price.BTW,welcome! :DI hauled a few loads of scrap brass to a processing plant in Montpelier,I think it was Chase? Right off the Turnpike.

Gary, Does your 3212H have the woodgrain background on the decals? If so I would be interested in a set for my 3212H

Just watch out with some of the aftermarket decals. Instead of being printed with 3 colors on one film like the original hood stripe, many sign shops will overlay the 3 colors - may look ok, but run your hand over the decal and you will feel the different layers of film. PM or email me and let me know what part numbers you are in need of. I have a couple of NOS decals for the square hood Landlords and Sovereigns. Tim