Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

anyone parting out a 4040?

Lucky me ,was able to purchase a 4040 for $400.00. Runs and Drives but needs some TLC. Need misc items for my restoration Plus attachments. See my want adds.Are there any Simplicity wrecking yards in the U.S>?? Thanks Jim[A href='blauferg@audiquattroparts.com']blauferg@audiquattroparts.com[/a]

powermax_paul
Good deal, the're still around. Keep looking. I bought a 4041 parts tractor for my 9020's for $400 last year. I do have a neighbor that has a 4040 with a loader that he may be selling this fall. I'll let you know if he calls me. This tractor has had it's engine replaced with a 19.5 HP CCKB Onan. Also, there's an A/C 616 (equivalent tractor) on ebay right now.

powermax_paul
Good deal, the're still around. Keep looking. I bought a 4041 parts tractor for my 9020's for $400 last year. I do have a neighbor that has a 4040 with a loader that he may be selling this fall. I'll let you know if he calls me. This tractor has had it's engine replaced with a 19.5 HP CCKB Onan. Also, there's an A/C 616 (equivalent tractor) on ebay right now.

I have a 4040 for sale on ebay #1237823600