Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Registry

Hi everybody I just checked the registry and there are approximately 195 entries, I then checked the member list and there are 1449 members!! Thats quite a contrast. Lets all try and register our mowers and tractors, and make this a very valuable resource I personally know that several of you havn't registered your lawnmowers including several B-207 owners. LETS REGISTER!! THANKS MATTHEW

Kent
If you'll notice there's several (18) missing numbers at the bottom of the list. That's where I was testing it, adding and deleting entries, and I can't reset this automatic index number.... So it's really 195 minus 18... I would also like to see this larger. I'l bet there would be 2-3 times as many tractors as members, if the we had 'em all registered....