Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC snowblower on EBAY

dallenx

Anyone want it? It is supposed to fit the 7119, 7117, 7116, 7114, 7112, 7016, 7010, 7013, 4211, 4208, 3416, 3414, 3415, etc, etc.....according to the cross reference list we have. Can someone let'em know, I don't have e-mail at the terminal I'm on.[A href='http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=450993989']http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=450993989[/a]

That's my blower you are referring to. Thanks for the info. I was told it fit my 914, however it does not. The tables say the AC 914 is the same as a 7114. I see you listed that it will fit the 7114, yet it does not fit the 914. What am I missing. From my picture at www.ncn.net/~czellmer/snow.jpg can anyone tell me for sure the models it will fit. My 914 is a horizontal shaft engine with a pulley near the rear wheel to drive the accessories. This blower is set up for a vertical shaft drive. Help!

I read your ad on eBay. You're not missing anything. You're right, the 1690547 blower will fit your 914. You're also right, you need the 1690557 hitch rather than the one you have. Why not just get the proper hitch? What was the price you were quoted? Why not place "for sale" and "want" ads here? You could probably offset the cost of the hitch you need.

Of course the hitch does not have any number, that would be way to easy. What are the measurements of your hitch between the front mounting points that go to the tactor frame? Mine is 7" which is too narrow for my 914 tractor. As far as horse trading, I would love to. I'll trade you your hitch for my hitch and my horse if your's is the correct one :) However, time is limited. If the bid on ebay goes above the reserve, I will have a hard time cancelling it. thanks

I paid $150 for the snowblower on an estate auction. The local dealer wants $200 for the hitch. That's great, but also have a 42" CubCadet with blower and the farmer that lives 1/4 mile away always shows up with the giant snow blower for free if I need help. I am also very poor, since my company has decided no raises for anyone for the second year (Record sales, record profits so the workes must suffer). I am listing several other things from my closet on Ebay and it just goes with the flow. Also if you post an item here, you will likely get a fair price. In general on Ebay, the prices go unfairly high. Also Ebay is very visible and well known. If it doesn't sell, I'll probably just get the hitch with the profits from my closet sales.

What I'm suggesting, if your ebay sale is not successful, is to try and sell your vertical hitch here and buy the hitch you need here. One price should offset the other with little "out of pocket." Also, unlike the entire blower, the hitch alone can be shipped reasonably which may expand the buyer pool. I think you got a good deal on your purchase even though it won't bolt right up to your tractor.

I think I have a 1690557 hitch. I recently purchased a 1690547 snowthrower which was attached to a 7116 tractor (there is no MFG number on the hitch - maybe someone can verify if this is in fact a 1690557 hitch). I also have the lift lever, belts, etc. to attach to a 7116 or compatible tractor. I need a hitch, lift lever and belts to attach the snowthrower to my AGCO ALLIS 1615H, MFG no. 1693596. I think I need hitch no. 1692041 and lift lever 1691832 and the associated belts. I am going to confirm this with the folks at Simplicity. Does the hitch you have list the MFG number? Here's where I'm going - If the hitch I have will work on your tractor and the hitch you have will work on my tactor, maybe we can do some horse trading. Let me know. GT

People keep bidding and then retracting bids for the blower on ebay. The reason is the location. This is stated in the add, so there should not be a question. The blower is too heavy to ship. It is in IOWA. If it does not sell this round, I may consider trading for a 557 hitch.

Clark, I have a 86 Deutz-Allis 616 which calls for a 1690547 blower and most importantly the hitch assembly you have. I would like to buy the hitch assembly. I have seen your photos on ebay and emailed you several times directly - just wanted to get it on here as well. I am in Burlington, Vermont.