Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JCS

Help on 3212H

Good_Ole_JR
My rod runs just to the left of the canister that contains the filter for the hydro. My radiator or cooler is on the right side running parallel to the frame of the tractor. The rod runs from the pivot point under the gas tank, through the body of the tractor and to the rear.

pvbjr
Contact Jeff Nemes he has some for sale on his Used Mower Network, It is a rod with a threaded end and yoke and a J type of hook on the other end. The yoke end hooks up under the gas tank on the atachment bar it then runs under the steering wheel pedestal and out the back to the rear lift point. The J hook design is important because of the way it fishes around the rear Hydrostatics. some bars were solid and some had a chain type link, I have both and they work great. Hope this helps. Paul