Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Buccateer, generator and 7016H w/ Hydrolift

Brent_Baumer

Finally got around to testing the generator I picked up a couple months or so ago. Very easy to install only took about 1 minute literally, but that was without the belt guard. I have the guard, just didn't install it for testing purposes. Anyway, works fine. Analog guage on the unit matches my digital gauge. Life is good. Thought I would share a couple pics of my "unique" combination for those newer members who haven't seen it before. A 7016H converted to hydraulic lift (as far as I know the 7000 series never came with hydrolift), an original buccateer front bucket (no NOT a johnnybucket but similar concept) and a very nice '70s vintage 5000 watt generator. Brent [img]/club2/attach/Brent_Baumer/trac2.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/Brent_Baumer/trac1.jpg[/img]

great set up Brent. So that bucketeer bolts to the side of the frame??. Is that the same for a johnnybucket??. Thanks. JH

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the side plates bolt to the frame. I believe the johnnybucket pins on like a snow blade. I have never seen or used a johnnybucket but I have to think because it sticks out much further than the bucceteer it has to be harder to lift with the same load. Once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy to trip, full dump over and re-set. I moved at least 20 loads of horse manure about 250' from the barn to the garden two weekends ago in no time with it. That is why it is so dirty. A little more capacity and the ability to scrape in reverse like with a real loader would be handy but this works well for it's intended use. Brent

Brent, Looks like a Worker to me.Will be nice for those projects where you need power ,but dont have it.

I'll attempt to take some soon. Did have a boatload on the old computer but it crapped out and will only run in safemode at the moment.

See the following I had uploaded months ago:

I will still attempt to get some better pics than these for you.