Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
marv.7

agco 1720

D-17_Dave
Most here on the forum are more familiar with the older line if tractors.Some have the newer ones and it may take awhile for them to browse through the forums and give you an answer. Other than that I haven't heard of any real problems with any of the late model tractors as they are really well built/designed trcators. I'd think most any late model tractor used in it's operateing peramaters will do you a good job. Just size the tractor for your needs and I think you'll be pleased with the results.

RedbarnRick
I have an Agco Allis 1700 lc I love it very comfortable to mow with. I found that only the electrical system is it's weakest point but with the service manual it's easy to trace a problem.

marv.7
thanks for the info.went ahead and bought it havent mowed yet still raining. here in iowa. just for somebody elses info sometime they put brand now 54" deck off of 1800 series fit right under. so i ended up with pretty deal plus dealer showed me adaptors to use snowblower and tiller from my 916 if i wanted to. thanks again.