Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ball Hitches comming

john-holcomb

I have decided to build a few hitches for you guys, I will build 18 combo front/rear hitches and 6 rear only units. The combos will cost $66 each and the rear only $56 each plus UPS from 49660. I will most likely try to sneek them into the schedule the week of the 29th and they should be ready to ship 6-11. Thanks for all the support guys.:I If there is any interest I would consider a run of grader blade hitches and blades. Blades would be made from 3/8" AR400 [abasion resistant] plate,teeth on one side smooth on other side. Package deal with the center hitch. About $200 plus freight.? Thanks again JW

• 3 weeks later...
If your still making stuff I would be interested in a rear ball hitch to pull a dump trailor. For a b-112

We are working on the drawings right now, It will be 2 or three weeks before any are ready. i will put a post on here as soon as they are ready but I want to make sure they fit on my tractor before I let any go. Thanks for the intrest and stay tuned. JW

I would take a front/back version. I will wait for next post no hurry just wanted to let you know I would take one.

John, I'll take one of the combo front/rear hitches if I'm not too late to get on the list.

John - Put me down for one of the front/rear combo hitches, if still available. If not, then a rear only hitch - Thanks!

These will be quality items for sure! I have one of the grader blade hitches John made a couple of years ago and it is a real nice piece of work.

Is there a picture of these hitches to look at ? Will it fit the front and/or back of a 725 ? Thnx =:)

quote:
Originally posted by Boney
Is there a picture of these hitches to look at ? Will it fit the front and/or back of a 725 ? Thnx =:)
See this topic: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=63693

Boney[Herm] I am making them per the factory sketch provide by UCD. I am going to test fit them on my 725 a b10 frame my 3410 and my 7016. So once the prototypes are done I will be able to let everyone know what fits what, how it fits and can post some pictures. Thanks everyone for the support I will try and do a good job. I am not taking anyones money untill I am satisfied that they work and meet MY standards. This is a little hard since I don't have an actual part to copy so I am dimensioning the factory sketch off from a tractor and recreating drawings on Cad.

John, I am hoping you have my name down for a front/rear combo unit as I had indicated in the original topic thread. But if you don't have me down for a combo unit, and there are some left, please include me for one. Thanks for all your efforts in getting these built. This will be one thing to check off my "when I get around to it" list.

• 1 month later...