Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Completed Carry All Box

Roy

Pictures are of my completed carry all box in use. Box is crooked in the first two pictures. I straightened it out for the third picture. D-17 Dave, note my rear lift in use. :)

This my shinney lift lever button just for Rod H. :D

Not to hard to operate with the manual lift but I dont't have a lot of weight in it either. That's all folks.

very nice roy, tho i think i would make a seat for your next project...:) scott

Roy, Very nice looking box you have there.I agree with Scott on you needing a seat on there.Nice work.

Seat repair or replacement is in the works. Tabs are handles for the removable rear panel ala the Simplicity/AC yard cart. Oh, hard to see but note the door edge guard on the L-H side of the hood in the last picture. Protects the paint from the lift lever. Thanks,

"wants to sit as low as he can......" This true. I prefer my FDT's and the seatless 7013S to my Sovereign with it's high/tall seat. Feels much more secure when sitting lower.

NICE carry all box: but do they make a tractor seat to fit yours, or is that what you are looking for?}:)}:)

Levi, I'm looking for a new seat. The local salvage store sold their last one before I went looking the other day. I have have the original seat pan de-rusted like MPH did his but it needs patching. Would rather find a low cost replacement seat. Rod, the polished aluminum lift lever release button is very comfortable and not a problem to operate. Are you getting so old and decrepitated you cannot push a button? :D

" I have have the original seat pan de-rusted like MPH did his but it needs patching. Would rather find a low cost replacement seat" don't blame you there Roy, even at 5 bucks an hour that be a mighty expensive seat on the 3314. Nice looking carry all box, how 'bout a pic of it in the dumpping mode?

I can picture it now...cruisin the lawn on a tractor with no seat..."Lo...ri....der!". Wait, never mind, your missing the 'ape hanger' style handle bars, and stretched out style foot stirrups. What could I possibly be thinking! :D:D:D?? Seriously..the carry all box looks like a nifty and useful attachment. Gord
quote:

"how 'bout a pic of it in the dumpping mode?" Sorry Marty, it does not dump. Only goes up & down on the forklift forks. To all, thank you for the compliments.

Was gone part of the weekend Roy. Didn't get to see these action pics till now. Looks sharp. Untill I saw the sticks in it and read the other posts I thought you might have given up on those RB's and just started standing up in the new box for operation of the new tractor.lol