Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

none

shanhamm

I know your still relatively new here, but you really should make sure your not offending a member, before you make a comment like that. Dave is a long standing member here, and a very nice guy. Elon

eBay & Related Auctions, Ads, etc. Post links to eBay items of tractor related interest to other club members. Also, post links to tractor-related items found For Sale on other sites.. eBay Items will be deleted on end date. Items without end dates deleted at discretion of Moderator. Double posts will be deleted By all rights this should have been deleted. You ask what you want for Items you have for sale So can Dave. Getting it is another thing. If he does good for him. The bottom line is you don't have to buy it.

I sure wish we could have found a good used one for $500 before we spent $1800 on a new one! If you need it, its definately worth it for that price, however if you dont need immediately, they do come up cheaper. THat seems to be a fair price to me, i have got the same for a couple i had,

This is a good example of some of the differances of the product line. The same basic blower might go for 100.00 bucks or so in the southern edges of the winter time weather belt. However, a complete in above average shape blower for these series of tractors with the hitch and all the mounting hardware???!! This seems rather reasonable for me. Take a look at the blowers for a powermax some time. 30 year old blowers still going for average of 500.00 to 800.00 depending on the time of year and condition. I would think another way to draw attention on something like this would be to ask others what one like this would otherwise go for. This isn't as vague as some of the other what's it wourth questions as it is descibed and shows a picture of the product in question. All the responces posted thus far also apply. Technically it can be deleted. But I don't think your posting this was intended for anything other than face value. Dave is a long time member and if I list something for sale I list it for what I think it's wourth. If others don't feel it's value is that much then they don't have to buy it. Welcome to the free interprized capitolist's system.

I have seen them bring that much in November and December on Ebay and if he doesn`t sell it now he probably could get it then. It is less than half the price of a new one and would last just as long if maintained properly.

Dave doesn't play around with his parts. He usually lists at pretty close to the going rate, then if someone wants it, sold. There are many people who list low, then try to auction a part off by saying they have higher offers. Dave is honest and sells good parts. They are always what he says they are. They bring good prices. He is not a discount dealer. When you put things together correctly and always do good work. People will be willing to pay for the quality and trust.

when I buy "good condition" from a dealer I expect to pay more than "it worked last time I used it" from a unknowen. When they say "as is", well we know what that is.

You also have to consider the location of things being sold..Here in Michigan I see Simplicity's everywhere and they are easy to find attachments ect for..Here I could probably find a tractor with the blower, tiller and deck for that price..But that is not the case everywhere.. and you have to consider that the Ebay stuff is worldwide and sells like it too..I don't do much buying on Ebay for that reason..

i absolutly had no intention on offending anyone. i appoligize in all way possible. i guess i'm just comparing to blowers around me, in good shape you couldn't get rid of one for close to a hundred. i'm deeply sorry dave.