Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

720 rear pto

ranls

i need a rear pto stator bearing for my 720 ac.haven't had any luck at the bearing houses or simplicity. can anyone help? if anyone knows of any old stock or have a replacement number please give me an e-mail at randy15530@msn.com

I am not sure whitch bearing you need with 2 of them in there, but I got the small one from NAPA.

Gary had a listing on the bearing I think. It's an odd sized MM bearing but I think he had a cross over to something easy to source. They are about 75.00 from Simplicity. Try doing a search on his posts. User name MIKE FOX

Not sure if this is the right one or not but it just poped up on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7769485057&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Sorry Dave but your E-bay name is not "D-17 Dave" how am I to know....... PS mine isnt the same either hehe hehe.....

hey thanks for all the response! i need both bearings in there,picked up the rear bearing at a local dealer and i think i have the front small bearing on the way. hope it's the right one! thanks again! randy