Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

New sponsors

ehertzfeld
Hey folks, I just noticed that we have some new sponsors on Kent's site. I just thought I would give props to one that I have delt with in the past. Northeast Tractor/Mitch's Repair Service. I work in the area that they are located, and have bought a few items from them. They seem to know what they are doing, and are very pleasant to deal with. I do know they have been around for some years, but I do not know how long they have sold Simplicity. They seem to focus on the bigger machines, but do have a few garden tractors around. Just thought I tell ya so you feel a bit better about giving them a try. Oh, in no way an I associated with them!:D Elon

dirtsaver
"in no way am I associated with them" Sorry Elon, that's not the way it works! At our dealership, every satisfied customer is a salesperson for us. That's the only way to grow a business. By the way, thanks for the info!

Kent
Their ad has only been on there since early February Elon... :D The newest one is Country Lawn & Garden (part of Country Manufacturing)... I emailed them about buying one of these 1-ton carts to use in Tennessee with my Power Trac, and ending up selling them an ad... Well, actually we did some horse trading. :D [img]http://www.countrylawn-garden.com/7500b.jpg[/img] They make some good looking aerators and things also...

HubbardRA
Don't feel bad Elon. I hadn't noticed it either, till you brought it up. I don't spend much time on that page when I log in. Usually just long enough to click the icon.

Kent
quote:
Originally posted by Roy
"Well, actually we did some horse trading." Kent, does this mean you have one of their hydraulic dump trailers???
Not quite yet -- it's supposed to ship out of Ohio today via motor freight. :D It should be in East Tennessee early next week...

Kent
quote:
Originally posted by Roy
I can "store" it a while for you if you like. :D
Too late -- I just got a call on my cell phone saying it had been delivered in Seymour... I was told it was to ship today -- yet it was delivered today... I only "ordered" it last Thursday, as I recall!