Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I am sick......

dads707

I warned you guys. I said if no one wanted them I would probably get them. I can't help myself. I put the information in the classified section about these 2 orphans looking for a home. One club member has asked about the 101, I haven't made up my mind about what to do with them yet.

Cept for them bug eyed lights in the grill the 101 really looks straight. Why wouldn't you want them to follow you home???? Nice haul.

If you are looking for an excuse for why you should sell them, then just say you have to get rid of them because they don't have running boards. LOL :D:D:D

Both tractors are pretty much complete. The man used the 3210V for mowing and he said it developed carb problems. He then bought the 101 for parts and stopped working on them. Reason he said was deck pulley broke and new one was 80.00. Some issues I noticed right off on the 3210 were PTO engagement lever messed up, pulley on PTO to power deck is broken, and also linkage is pretty much shot. I have a 2010 with a locked motor that has the parts I would need to repair, don't know if I want to put the hydra-lift on it though. I would use it just for mowing, saving the hydra for a tractor that will be used for heavier attachments. Haven't really checked the 101 over yet.