Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jorris942

3415H Finally Finished (Pictures)

jorris942
Well I'm happy to say that I finished up my tractor yesterday after about 3 months of owning it. It's hard to believe that a guy from work didn't want this tractor anymore and he sold it to me for a 12 pack of his favorite beverage... Here's what it looked like when I got it, by the way it didn't run:

Here's what it looks like now:

Believe it or not, two of the light bulbs still work! Not on in this picture though:

I would like to thanks ALL of you who recommended the right paint and places to go to get the proper parts. Also I want to say that this couldn't have been possible to do if it wasn't for Jack's Small Engine. They have great service and provided me with quality parts. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!

dirtsaver
Really nice work Jamie! Three months sounds like mach speed to me. Heck, I've got a '63 model B-10 I've had for three years and it's still in pieces around the shop. And my 3012 is still waiting for paint(it's used so much I hate to take it down long enough to paint it right). Maybe when I get the B10/16 back together I'll get on the others. Anyway,great looking RBT! Enjoy it and keep looking for all the neat attatchments you can collect for it.