Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3415H Finally Finished (Pictures)

jorris942

Well I'm happy to say that I finished up my tractor yesterday after about 3 months of owning it. It's hard to believe that a guy from work didn't want this tractor anymore and he sold it to me for a 12 pack of his favorite beverage... Here's what it looked like when I got it, by the way it didn't run:

Here's what it looks like now:

Believe it or not, two of the light bulbs still work! Not on in this picture though:

I would like to thanks ALL of you who recommended the right paint and places to go to get the proper parts. Also I want to say that this couldn't have been possible to do if it wasn't for Jack's Small Engine. They have great service and provided me with quality parts. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!

Really nice work Jamie! Three months sounds like mach speed to me. Heck, I've got a '63 model B-10 I've had for three years and it's still in pieces around the shop. And my 3012 is still waiting for paint(it's used so much I hate to take it down long enough to paint it right). Maybe when I get the B10/16 back together I'll get on the others. Anyway,great looking RBT! Enjoy it and keep looking for all the neat attatchments you can collect for it.

Great work. You'll be very happy with the tractor. And now for a second, then a third...

Great job on the 3415H. I have a 3415S waiting under a blue tarp - hoping to get it going sometime this summer.

Sweet looking machine, I bet the guy would give you several cases of your favorite beverage to get it back!JH

That's a beauty! Great job! Where did you get the seat? I have a 3410 that needs a new one. Tacey

Sharp tractor! 3 months is fast! I've always like the 3400 series, very solid tractor.

Jamie, Looks fresh off the showroom floor. Now all you got to do is find you an FDT to restore like that. Excellent work!!