Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Powermax Decals

swede

Finally!!! All you P'Max owners check this out. I stumbled across this just a few minutes ago. I have no idea how good this guy's stuff is, but he does have many of the different hood decals that were used listed. I did order some hood decals and the shift pattern decal from him, so I guess I'll find out. I just hope the link works. http://stores.ebay.com/FS-Decals-and-Graphics

He is close to me. Whenever I checked he did not have what i wanted. I did buy one decal from him. I have not used it yet so do not know if it is good.

I just bought some decals from him, and helped him come up with the missing decals for the AC720 as well the decals are on high quality #M decal film and are very accurate from the 2 that I have from him now, I plan on purchasing the set for my 720 from him

I asked him to make some deck decals that I had not been able to find, he did a nice job. He is now making more decals for me :D I am very happy with his work. The deck, thrower, wheels and seat on both of my 620's and 616 were Allis cream from the factory. Does any one know if this was true of all of them? I have seen so many with off white. ?