Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Ronald Hribar

I'm pretty excited

Ronald Hribar
I just won the 9020 with cab , snowblower and mower deck on E-Bay. Now I've never used a Powermax with a snowblower yet. But after using a walk behind with cab and 7117 with cab. I think this should be really nice. It is a hard cab with removeable doors. All it needs is a water cooled Diesel under the hood. Then I could blow snow in shirt sleeves. I really expected to get sniped. but nothing. Tractor has heavy front end. It will be getting a ride on the tractor railroad to D17 Dave and then when the snow falls I'll have another toy. I asked Dave if anyone ever had a PowerMax for every impliment. That would really be a sight to behold.

D-17_Dave
I think it looks great Ron. I wish my cab,(just like it) was in as good of shape.B) Looks like I have a road trip in order.8D Can't wait till I see this with some fresh paint on it and a tune up.

Heres a shot of it for everyone to drool over.:D

D-17_Dave
quote:
Originally posted by johnmonkey
Hey Dave can you stand up and drive a powermax with the cab attached? JH
[:0]:D:DJohn, you never know just who might be watching you do something, right.lol Maybe we'll find out next Spring Fling.lol:o)

Ronald Hribar
I had not noticed that arms were missing. I will have to ask about that. Any thing else that I missed? I was so taken up with cab and heavy front end that I was not paying too much attention.

D-17_Dave
quote:
Originally posted by eagle5473
Dave we should have been bidding on that one instead of the 4040 we finaggled......
But Aaron, this package didn't have a flail mower like I wanted in it and I already have a cab like this sitting in the shed.8D:D

MN_FISH
I seen it on ebay and thought to myself someone got a GREAT deal! You'll have fun blowing snow with it. I put weights on the 9020 because the backend gets a little light when the blower is lifted. Chains would help but we don't want to scratch up our garage floor. Wish I had a hard cab. Have fun with it!

D-17_Dave
Marty, it was an ebay thing last week. Here's the scoop on it since you missed out while getting all educated and such. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7772562627&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1