Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm pretty excited

Ronald Hribar

I just won the 9020 with cab , snowblower and mower deck on E-Bay. Now I've never used a Powermax with a snowblower yet. But after using a walk behind with cab and 7117 with cab. I think this should be really nice. It is a hard cab with removeable doors. All it needs is a water cooled Diesel under the hood. Then I could blow snow in shirt sleeves. I really expected to get sniped. but nothing. Tractor has heavy front end. It will be getting a ride on the tractor railroad to D17 Dave and then when the snow falls I'll have another toy. I asked Dave if anyone ever had a PowerMax for every impliment. That would really be a sight to behold.

Was I bidding against a clubmember? I did not want it bad enough to bid against someone I knew.

I think it looks great Ron. I wish my cab,(just like it) was in as good of shape.B) Looks like I have a road trip in order.8D Can't wait till I see this with some fresh paint on it and a tune up.

Heres a shot of it for everyone to drool over.:D

I seen it on ebay as well. Looks like you got a great deal. Not counting gas money to get it though. Looks like a great cab.

quote:
Originally posted by johnmonkey
Hey Dave can you stand up and drive a powermax with the cab attached? JH
[:0]:D:DJohn, you never know just who might be watching you do something, right.lol Maybe we'll find out next Spring Fling.lol:o)

I had not noticed that arms were missing. I will have to ask about that. Any thing else that I missed? I was so taken up with cab and heavy front end that I was not paying too much attention.

gee that is a great deal.......Dave we should have been bidding on that one instead of the 4040 we finaggled......

quote:
Originally posted by eagle5473
Dave we should have been bidding on that one instead of the 4040 we finaggled......
But Aaron, this package didn't have a flail mower like I wanted in it and I already have a cab like this sitting in the shed.8D:D

I seen it on ebay and thought to myself someone got a GREAT deal! You'll have fun blowing snow with it. I put weights on the 9020 because the backend gets a little light when the blower is lifted. Chains would help but we don't want to scratch up our garage floor. Wish I had a hard cab. Have fun with it!

Nice looking score Ron, you could fess up what you gave for it, would help me decide if a 9020 in pieces is worth 1,000 bucks

Marty, it was an ebay thing last week. Here's the scoop on it since you missed out while getting all educated and such. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7772562627&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1