Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Every picture tells a story...

JCB
Well lets researce this alittle bit. this thing does run of moonshine!. leroy told bubba who told cleotis the story he heard from scillet. if your using this thing after trying your home brew you only turn on the top switch!!!!!!!. and hope it works. well old leroy j.r decided to get all moonshined up and look foor u.f.o.s well he started with the lower knobs and (BOOM) that was it!. bubbas wife looked out the window and said dam leroys house was just hit by lighting!. little did she know (you dont drink and use this to find ufos.) onley the top switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!. anything else will make that lightin get you!. thers a long story about leroy and scillet.let me know if you what to here it . its GOOD! / john

JCB
Youall are both wrong its a 1952 version of the 1948 version of the 1942 ufo detector. it picks up radiation from the ufos power supplie. i here its still in use in west virginia and up in the mountains. where there still having trouble with aleons and loss of moonshine.

JCB
JCB, Thanks for identifying the year. I knew it had to be an older model. The newer models have several more controls on the lower unit. Have any of you guys shown this to your wife? Mine made me explain what it was, then she thought is was "kind of cute." Boy, I should have been a diplomat!

JeffNemes
Or - you could say that although the man has all the power - it's the woman that has all the controls - and look how colorful they are! Ladies take a bow! :)

JCB
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!! LEROY GOT BIT AGAIN. he found a hole in the back for a antenna. but scillet said they didnt have antinies back then . so leroy did what he does with all his radios and tvs he stuck a goat hanger in the hole and that was it! lighting jumped out the hole and bit him./HARD / he aint been rite since. so if you have one of these ufo finders dont be sticking no coat hanger in any holes!!!!!!!!!!! it will attract lightning and bite you hard!!!!!!!!!!!! just a warning! john