Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dynamic

My 717

dynamic
This is one of my 3 small tractors, this one was purchsed in Wisconsin pretty much as seen here. I plan to put era correct tires on the rear and restore a blade for the front... [img]http://wiatv.invisionzone.com/uploads/1122823186/gallery_1_1_151089.jpg[/img]

mowerman1193
I think I know that tractor...Used to be owned by one of the members here and he did a full restore on it..and is currantly working on another just like it...You can see more pictures on simpletractors gallery under Nice 717..May not be the same one but sure looks like it...Either way very nice tractor...

KSever
Sure is Kevin! that was mine that I restored. I had 3 717's I had purchased to put that one together with all the options they came with that I could find. I figured out one time that I had $1100 in that 717. Still looking mighty fine, in fact I still have the Best of Show trophie that it won in Rhinelander Kris

dynamic
It is a great tractor and was done real well! I always keep it indoors covered and take it for a spin around the yard with the kid every now and then. It will be around for a long time!