Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Gas Cap

Recommended Posts

One more for you all. I'm looking to replace the regular old cap (which is a plastic cap with a hole in it with tinfoil to keep the moisture out) with one of these [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/GAS-CAP-GAUGE-SIMPLICITY-ARIENS-1-3-4-x-6-1-2-long_W0QQitemZ130008811686QQihZ003QQcategoryZ66761QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url] Any idea what I should be looking for? I measure about 4 1/2" from the top of the threads to the bottom of the tank. Is ebay my only option? I'm too busy putting this thing together to look myself.....;) Thanks, Wayno

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this