Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New toys

TBOLT

I can't take any credit for the restorations, wish I could. Found this beauty in my home state, bout an hour and a half drive. Thanks KC [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/123.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/1234.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/12345.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/123456.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/1234567.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/12345678.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/123456789.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
NICE score. how much such a beauty set ya back?
This is the same 720 that was advertised in the classifieds. In fact I don't think he has had time to take the add out yet . I just got it all home. BTW he has another with FEL and back hoe if he hasn't sold it yet. It's a nice unit also. It is also in the classifieds.

Here is a pic. of my 616 I have owned for a few years. Looking at the 720 makes me want to do a re-paint. [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/dsc_112.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/dsc_138.jpg[/img]

Really nice package there. Lets see some closer pics of the woods rear deck. I'm interested in the floating hitch design. How well does it work and such.

quote:
Originally posted by 4xbill
[:0] Ya gotta show us the backhoe attachment. :D
The back-hoe is a whole different tractor, its in the classifieds. If you are seriously interested I'm sure KC will send you some pics. I'll tell you now that its as shiny and new looking as the 720 I bought from him. heres another shot of the woods brush hog [img]/club2/attach/tbolt/12.jpg[/img]

Tony, I am jealous,jealous,jealous.I had KC send me pictures of all the equipment in the deal,and the wife and i talked it over this weekend and decided to buy it.As they say,you snooze you loose.Are the implements as nice in person as they are in the pics?The tractor looks immaculate.I believe he said he is the second owner.I was looking for something that hadn't been altered a hundred times as so many have,and this one looked like a good one.Good luck on your purchase.Jerry

quote:
Originally posted by JMAC
Tony, I am jealous,jealous,jealous.I had KC send me pictures of all the equipment in the deal,and the wife and i talked it over this weekend and decided to buy it.As they say,you snooze you loose.Are the implements as nice in person as they are in the pics?The tractor looks immaculate.I believe he said he is the second owner.I was looking for something that hadn't been altered a hundred times as so many have,and this one looked like a good one.Good luck on your purchase.Jerry
Jerry, man I am very sorry. I went to look at it and brought it home. Yep its "as nice" but I won't rub it in . KC did a fantastic job getting it all painted up. He has another 720, less hrs. with a fel and backhoe that is just as nice. I wouldn't post a pic of it without his permission but if you would be interested in it he would send you a pic. Yea I think he had other people interested in it so I loaded up what I could get on the truck and went back with an 18 ft. trailer. I really had a load. It is very unusual to find these tractors in S.C. Hard to believe they were built here, don't know why they all landed up north and mid west.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice lookin outfit Tony. Have fun with it! I like the look of these tractors with the ag tires on the front and rear. Jim.........

Looks like you have a prize tractor & attachments.You have something to be proud of to have all those attahments with such a Beautiful tractor.

quote:
Originally posted by lndscpr
I love that tractor. What is the cutting width on that brush hog? I have a job for one of those.
I believe they are 48". You can go to the Simple Tractors (AC or Simplicity link) and look at the attachments page for the 616,620,720 9020, etc. and find out. I believe woods built most all the 2000 rpm brush cutters for these tractors.