Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Grader assembly,new, 3 belt snowblower, new

I have a chance to buy a new grader assembly (complete), a new 3 belt snow blower (complete) and a new dethatcher assembly (complete). All the above attachments come complete with all the attaching hardware. My question is will they fit my B112 and what would be a fair price to offer for them?

JeffNemes
Name brand attachments are pretty much custom built to fit specific models unless it is a universal tow-behind type such as a trailer, sweeper, ect. Do you have any other info?

The grader is for the B112, He said that the snow blower is for the B112 also. He added that he wouldn't want to be the one to install it, something about that was why they went to a single belt model. He also has a dethatcher looks like a tow behind and some kind of carry all box that mounts using the 3point hitch mounts, the box is approx 3'wide and 4'long with supports that extend up from the lower hitch mounts to the rear of the box. Owner said that all are AC attachments. I should have taken the model #'s. I have to go back next week, I'll get them then. Thanks TonyJ

tej
I had one of the 3-belt blowers and it was no harder to mount than the single belt model which I also have. Two problems the the 3-belt model. 1. The clutch assembly pivots on a single bolt and tends to get floppy. I installed a spring from the clutch frame to the blower housing to hold it upright. 2. My 3-belt blower did not come with a clutch control level you could control from the seat. As the clutch lever was in front of the tractor and moved horizontally you could not put a simple push/pull rod on it like the single belt blower has.

Thanks for the input. If the price is right I'll go for it.