Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

This years line up

ehertzfeld

I haven't done this at all this year. So in lite of FastPaul making a "fast" visit, I thought I would line them up for him and his wife.:D Yeah I'm a geek![:0] I just took these this morning. I was hoping the dew would wash some of the dust off, but NOPE! I guess I didn't get up early enough.;)

Oh Paul, it was great to meet you and your wife. Hope to chat again sometime. Elon

Good looking line up Elon. Looks like your wonder-boy needs an attachment of some sort. Like to score one of them someday.

Nice looking tractors Elon.^ I have been thinking about taking a picture of my running tractor fleet.;) Karl [url]www.simplicity.com[/url]

Thanks for the nice words guys. Missing from the picture are the 3310v/diesel a Broadmoor and another 725 and a 700. Oh I can't for get the racer:D Elon

Elon, Your family looks healthy and well fed. I recently took on a small project of my own the past few days and it was by your suggestion that found a use for the 16hp I/C Briggs. I couldnt bring my self to hack up my LL so I donated the Wheel Horse for this venture. Yanked out the single 8hp aluminum block and tucked in the 16hp I/C. I must admit something here though. On its maiden voyage I found my self looking at the sky with a BIG ole grin on my face. That was untill it settled back to the ground. At which time I noticed that I was short one wheel due to a faulty "C" clip on the king pin. Result........by the time I got the tractor stopped the missing apendage was about 6 feet behind me. I laughed untill I thought I was gonna have another accident. Then I went and paid the 28 bucks for the broken tie rod and secured the king pin back to the axle with the old world drill, tap and bolt method. Enough banter.....here's my first re-power and soon to be puller. [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0001.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0003.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0008.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0009.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0010.jpg[/img] The casualty [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0013.jpg[/img] The quick fix untill I got to the parts store [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0015.jpg[/img] The lost weight pile... [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0018.jpg[/img] After the sheet metal alterations and re-assembly. [img]/club2/attach/zippovarga/000_0021.jpg[/img] As soon as I get the tires switched out i'll post those pics too. Got the tiny's and biggies for it. Thanks again Elon, for the idea.

Whoa! Frankenstein lives! I saw a Wheel Horse for sale on McGalliard east of the bypass today that looks similar to yours. I'm no Wheel Horse expert by any means though, so if it's quite different, don't shoot me! Great looking repower. Got a use for that 8 horse yet?