Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4041 PowerMax or AC - MMM part #s needed

rodon

I have a Simplicity PowerMax 4041 that has the 60" MMM. I need some part number (or the parts if you have them). Maybe I should first ask for a PDF of the parts manual for the 60" MMM. I would like a set of the belts - both the drive belt (from the motor to the pully on the deck) and the belt for the deck that turns the three blades. Need these part numbers. I also need two of the eye bolts that bolt to the deck (the ones that connect to the wire that raises and lowers the deck). Anyone know this part number? Anyone have any sources for the part numbers or a source for the eyebolts and belts? Much apreciated

Any Simplicity dealer will have what your looking for. If you don't have a local dealer try any one of our site sponsers. they will be happy to help you.

Also noticed my subscription was up - got that Paypal payed as well - time flys! Thanks for the info too. I am looking for the part numbers so I can order the parts from a dealer/online source,