Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Will this deck fit?

MarksA-C

Simplton7016 is selling a cutting deck nd I was wondering if it would fit on my A/C 610?? The part number is 1690169. It seems that it would fit, In not totally sure though.

Mark, 1690169 is a snowblower. For a deck, anything that fits a Simplicity early Broadmoor should fit an A/C 610. I went to the SimpleTractors home page and used the X-REF link - a 610 is the same as a Broadmoor 5010. Then I used the WHAT FITS link to see that a deck for a 5010 also fits any of the early Broadmoors.

You can get a 42" mower deck under a 5010. I bought one off of E-bay last month. You need the bigger tires and have to change the the hitch. I thought some one was crazy with front and rear tires, but it is in parts book. I bought tractor for the mower deck for my 912 and had a baptism by fire so to speak. I kept the 5010, the 36" deck from my retired 738 and had some front hitch pieces to get 42" deck under 912.

Sorry Mark...I thought you wanted the snowblower part number. My fault. I can not find a part number on the deck and I know nothing about it's history. My grandpa picked it up on garbage day and I have been tripping over it for 5 years. He just saw that it was orange and figured it would fit my tractor. It is complete and the blades do spin....but they will need new bearings. Here is a picture...someone here will know what it is off of. And someday, you and I will both be able to tell just from looking. :D Can someone identify this? Jay suggested it might be an old broadmoor deck so that is what I have been going on. [img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/broadmowerdeck.jpg[/img]

I have 36 inch decks, and the hitch on that one looks different than mine. The deck covers look the same, and the adjuster is the same. I bet the spindles would interchange. I've seen a 32 inch deck at ZippoVarga's place, and they should hook on your tractor the same way.