Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

equipment changeover

Floydster

Think you have it bad?? I have a Bunch of trees around and in my yard. Mostly maples, some black walnut.. I have a few that are bare, a couple that are half bare, a couple that are just turned color and one huge maple that is still 80% Green!!! I am afraid I am going to have leaves under the snow this year... Rob

All the leafing is done, time to change the tractors over for snow removal, talking snow for next week, yikes!!!! Floydster

Y'All Yankees have fun with your snow blowers. Here in Tennessee the leaves are mostly down but we don't worry too much bout snow. Had one small snow last winter. It's perfect when the one snow for the winter happens on Christmas Eve. Roy

Yikes is right! Up here in Wisconsin the leaves are still coming down like rain, it is going to be at least another week before my tractors can take off their summer clothes, I hope I don't get caught. (Don't you just hate it when you get caught with your bagger on when you should be wearing your blower!) MS

Could be worse. I been trying to get everything ready for snow too. Replacing windows, building sheds, (had to kick table saw, motorcycle, and two of three tractors out of the garage), Trouble is, the snow arrived here a month ago!! Sort of kills the fun when you have to sweep your projects off and scrape the ice before working on them.

See, That is the excuse you can give to yor wives and all others that complain "You don't need anymore mowin' machines!", That now you can say, you need one for the snow blade,snow blower,and mower deck, I have to finish putting the engine back in my b-112 before the snowblade goes on, oh well, also when someone tells you to get the old mowers out of the garage since they want to put their vechile in there, tell them the car is 5 years old and it should respect it's elders! Oh well..... -BradW