Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Boney

Lights help please.

Boney
with a 725, which connector do you hook up the " + " wire for the head lights. On the Voltage regulator there are three terminals "B","G","F" I do not know which one it is and from looking at drawing here I am not able to figure it out. Thnx for any help Herm

PatRarick
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Isn't there a terminal underneath,that the lights hook to?
There should be one labled "L" on the underside. I don't know which is the original regulator, but I've also seen them with the "G" or "F" terminal (can't recall which) on the underside and the "L" terminal is one of the three in front. Pat

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by Boney
What type of fuse do you put in line for the lights, assuming 2, 50 watt bulbs ? Thnx for any help Herm
Fuse????[:0][:0][:0] I know I should, but I don'tB) Elon

SmilinSam
On the square regulators there are a number of configurations out there. Most I have sen on the broadmoor types have Battery Field Load connections out the front and the Armature underneath. On those the lights are usually connected to the Load tab. On other types generally lights are connected to the Generator tab ( I think)

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by gregc
quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
On other types generally lights are connected to the Generator tab ( I think)
I believe that would be the Battery tab instead.
I think you are right...