Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
rtegtmeyer

9020 3pt Sickle Mower

Ronald Hribar
Just happened to purchase one last friday. It was made by Haban. It has 2000 rpm pto shaft. It fits on the 3pt and has a hydraulic cylinder to raise cutter bar. I have not used it yet. I will take some pictures and send to you . First have to get my camera back from my daughter.

biggie_rat
quote:
Originally posted by rtegtmeyer
Was the one at Portland Haban? Didn't look like what Haban usually makes design wise.
I can't tell you, I didn't look that close. It was so odd to find one for sale, and I thought it was priced high, but I guess not. Sorry. B.R.

rtegtmeyer
Biggie_rat, You think that's bad you should of prices all the non 3pt habans. Half the vendors couldn't event tell you what they fit, but still wanted $450 to $800 dollars for them, ouch. I probably should of bought it, but probably won't get to now, oh well. Not sure if the wife would let me go back over to see or not. Thanks for the replies, Rob

rtegtmeyer
UCD, Thanks for the post, but I was talking about the rear 3 pt 2000rpm sickle mower. However for future reference, what model number is the one you pictured, is it a haban also? Thanks, Rob

UCD
This is the one Simplicity/Allis Chalmers sold as OE for the Power Max series MFG# 990707 57". Simplicity/Allis Chalmers did not sell a 3 point hitch mower. The Haban three point is a aftermarket generic mower for any tractor with 3 point hitch and 2000 rpm PTO.