Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

9020 3pt Sickle Mower

rtegtmeyer

Just have a request. Can anyone send me a picture of a 9020 3pt sickle mower? Does anyone know who made them or any specs on them? Thanks, Rob

Just happened to purchase one last friday. It was made by Haban. It has 2000 rpm pto shaft. It fits on the 3pt and has a hydraulic cylinder to raise cutter bar. I have not used it yet. I will take some pictures and send to you . First have to get my camera back from my daughter.

A lot cheaper than what I paid for mine. Mine was closer , gas bill was less, travel time was less, but not $300 less.

quote:
Originally posted by rtegtmeyer
Was the one at Portland Haban? Didn't look like what Haban usually makes design wise.
I can't tell you, I didn't look that close. It was so odd to find one for sale, and I thought it was priced high, but I guess not. Sorry. B.R.

Biggie_rat, You think that's bad you should of prices all the non 3pt habans. Half the vendors couldn't event tell you what they fit, but still wanted $450 to $800 dollars for them, ouch. I probably should of bought it, but probably won't get to now, oh well. Not sure if the wife would let me go back over to see or not. Thanks for the replies, Rob

Ron, I would still like to see a picture if you ever get your camera back from your daughter. I should of snapped on with my phone. Rob

UCD, Thanks for the post, but I was talking about the rear 3 pt 2000rpm sickle mower. However for future reference, what model number is the one you pictured, is it a haban also? Thanks, Rob

This is the one Simplicity/Allis Chalmers sold as OE for the Power Max series MFG# 990707 57". Simplicity/Allis Chalmers did not sell a 3 point hitch mower. The Haban three point is a aftermarket generic mower for any tractor with 3 point hitch and 2000 rpm PTO.

The tractor, loader and sickle bar mower was still there Saturday afternoon, but had a SOLD tag on the whole outfit. I didn't ask what price it sold for. B.R.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlH
The asking price LAST year was $3,500.
I'm almost sure it was (asking) $3500 again this year. But it said sold Saturday. B.R.

For whoever wants pictures of Haban 3pt sickle mower model 440 HD send an e-mail to RHribar@charter.net. And I will reply with 7 pictures